Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Experience essay

About Myself

       For my parents, they think I am a good boy who loves studying. For my friends, they think I am good at anything, never give up. But, for my teachers, they always think I am a smart student without endeavor. So these different personalities make up myself, the unique Leo.
       I do not like do anything that has the relation with studying, especially writing and reading, even I am a Chinese student studied in a Chinese primary school, there was one thing I hated the most, which was the reading explanation. Teachers always asked me to explain what the writers want to say. But I was very confused about it, because everyone has their own thinking; everyone is unique in this world, why should I analyze others' thinking way. So because of this reason, I always got lower points in reading. But I like reading, I like reading the story, whatever it is real or unreal, they both are attractive for me. I always think if there's no reading explanation part in school, it must be good. I like to compare their writing style with my style, then I could figure out what do I need to improve what should I practice.
       For me, I don't like the horror stories, I like reading narrative, especially a book that tell the past things, I wrote a story about myself, it's called memoir, I like this type of story the most, it likes the things happen in our daily life, the basic things are the most attractive things for me. In my memoir, I wrote about my life after I got offer of Cheshire Academy. Because that event is one of the most important events in my life, it changes my life so much even I can't rely on my parents for live anymore. However, I am still proud of my choice. I love the true story because of that can let people to get information or knowledge from the book or paragraph. However I hate the writing style of lab reports, I found its words boring and uninteresting. I like to write more about interesting things such as telling a true story of someone I know.

       In general I think my writing experience in the past is not good enough because I think the topic is uninteresting to me. The variety of types of writing such as lab reports, essays are very limited. I want to write less on analytic and write for some more original content. I hope to write more on topics that I think interesting in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment