Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Simple Story

Once upon a time I went back to my sister's house on October. She is living in Boston, and the house is big enough for our family. In winter, Boston is cold, and all the water freeze into ice because of weather. We have a small swimming pool in our house. I was very nervous about the swimming pool, because if the water freeze immediately we can't not clean the leaves.
 The only way for us is to clean the pool before it freezes to the ice. My sister and I spend a few days to clean the leaves, because it was October the weather is getting colder we didn't clean all the pool before the water freeze to ice. 
Until the spring, my sister told me the whole pool become dark and dirty, because of we couldn't clean the pool for two months. In the end we change the whole water of swimming pool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment