Sunday, May 22, 2016

Theater review

Theater review
     This Saturday I went to the black box for watching a new theater. The new theater contain many different parts of the shows, and it is a comedy show, called "Comedy Tonight". This is the most interesting show I ever seen. The most amazing thing is all the shows were directed by students and Mr. Porter. This is my first time watched show which was made by students. Also this is my favorite theater in this year, because when I was watching this theater it attracted me all the time. I was planed to watch this show on the Friday, because on the Friday I was too sleepy then I over slept the show. Fortunately on the Saturday had sits, so I did not miss the most interesting and funny show in this year.
     I think the best part of the show is the morning meeting. In this show I saw my daily life, and what just happened around our life in Cheshire Academy.  I love this show most, because I can found myself or my friends or my teachers or other people who was around my life in this show. I think this show is the best, because everyone laugh and clap in this show and can easily to understand this show. All the actor did their best in this show, so it make people feel like really morning meeting in our daily life. Also each teachers they acted like real, such as Ms. Minahan, Ms. Anderson, Mr. Dykemen, and Mr. Porter. In my opinion, John Jiang is the best actor in this theater. Not only he is a my friend but also when John played Mr. Dykemen most like real. 
     This is best show I ever seen. I can not believe the actors of this show are my friends. This is the most interesting show I ever seen. I can not believe this show are near to my daily life. This is the most amazing show I ever seen. I can not believe this show grab all my attention. I love this show, this is my favorite show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment